Editing a photo on Photoshop


Editing a photo on Photoshop 


I edited an image on Photoshop, to cover up a part of the image that I didn't want to be seen. So I copied a part of the image and pasted it over the bit I wanted to cover of the image.
Then after that I had to put the layer of the new block of colour under the original photo, and I created a mask, so that I could use the paint tool to blend the colour with the original image.
There was a lot of things at the bottom of the image which I did want in the final shot, so I stretched the whole new block of colour across the rest of the image and blended the original from there.

I did this for another image from the same photo shoot, it creates a more cleaner finish to the overall image.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Double page spread -(2) NME - Mark Ronson

Contents page -(1) just magazine

Front Cover (3) NME - Joe strummer