Contents page -(1) just magazine




Contents page- Just a magazine (unknown)
 I like the use of imagery and horizontal across two pages.With the images above the titles od each section in the magazine.
Im not entirely sure but the images may be relating to one of the titles from each column.
I like this idea and it gives a simplistic, yet arty feel to the page.
I like how the contents gows across teo pages as it dosent feel as squashed, and comes across artistic in this way.Also it is different to standard layout making it alternative which could relate to the music genre I am focusinf on (Indie).I may use this in my own magazine


Contents page design. The layout of the contents page is really beautiful. This is a great way to draw the readers attention, by including a bit of the content of each page like the image to entice the reader.:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Double page spread -(2) NME - Mark Ronson

Front Cover (3) NME - Joe strummer