Initial ideas

Initial Ideas
 

For my initial ideas I explored the genre indie music. I think I want my genre/band to be an indie magazine but with a focus on alternative indie and female bands.

I feel like female bands in th indie genre don't get enough publicity and possibly there is a lack of them therefore. 

Then I started to name all the indie bands I like male or female and this can give me an idea for the sounds I want in my magazine, and also the aesthetic relating to each of these bands/artists could inspire the style of the magazine. 

I think I will research further into a few indie bands/artists, and look at their album covers and aesthetic overall as this could inspire me. 
The indie genre is also a culture I believe so I could therefore explore the indie culture and colours,etc. I believe alot of art is used on album covers which I could also analyse and explore. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Double page spread -(2) NME - Mark Ronson

Contents page -(1) just magazine

Front Cover (3) NME - Joe strummer