Double page spread -(2) NME - Mark Ronson


Double page spread NME - Mark Ronson 

I like how the title spreads across two pages and may consider to do this for my own magazine page.I feel like it is a good way to bring all the conventions of the page together and links them e.g the image, title, and text.

It also is good as it makes the reader look at both pages therefore catching their eye, due to them having to read the title from one side of the page to the other.
I would like to pick out a piece of the interview and put the letters in bold and a bigger size, something of interest or a statement.

I like how the image takes up a whole page and has props that are interesting and relate to the title.E,g - hammer- relates to the revenge.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contents page -(1) just magazine

Front Cover (3) NME - Joe strummer