Front Cover - The wire - Cecil Taylor

Front cover 

I like the bold pink title, its saying its not afraid to stand out.
The background is really interesting it includes pieces of art and an old jazz book - which relates to the music genre this musician does.
I like how the colour of the title doesn't match the rest of the magazines colours, therefore there is no strict colour scheme.

  I may consider using this for my own magazine as I think it is refreshing and represents the magazine as being open minded and not strict.

The style of photo choice is interesting as it is a natural pose and different to usual poses , creating a more natural/organic visual experience. I like how there is an older person on the front cover, because I may be wrong but I think a lot of magazine tend to but younger people on the covers, as it 'sells better', possibly, however this isn't just about looks its about music , which shouldn't  matter about age,




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Double page spread -(2) NME - Mark Ronson

Contents page -(1) just magazine

Front Cover (3) NME - Joe strummer