NME - contents page - artic monkeys analysis

I like the use of a band index on the left , helping the reader navigate through the magazine but also makes the magazine look more interesting, by having loads of bands names.
The use of having icons to show which stories are related to the front cover, are becoming a common theme into my research of indie music magazine contents pages.So may consider using them on my own magazine.
I like how there is a main picture with a description which is bigger than the rest. However this page lacks images, which may be a good idea so that its not too bombarded but also more pictures could be more aesthetically appealing.
I like how its ordered with different sections, and how the numbers are different colours to the title/description text.
There is a subscription section too, which is something I should consider in my own magazine, especially if have spare space on my contents page. 
I will use the subscribe section in my own magazine.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Double page spread -(2) NME - Mark Ronson

Contents page -(1) just magazine

Front Cover (3) NME - Joe strummer